Are we that stupid?

I have seen and received thousands of emails trying to solicit something from me. I have seen so many that the moment you read it, you know what it is. These people clearly believe that there is a sucker born every day. This morning I received the following email. How stupid do they think we are?

+++++

Hello dear Friend,

My name is Juan David, I've been looking at your webpage referred to Brunei culture and heritage and I strongly need a favor from you. I am currently studying International Relations in a Colombian University and one of my assignments is to simulate a curriculum vitae of a Bruneian person. In order to complete this presentation I need a few documents that have been impossible to fin in the web.

I wonder if its possible by any means that you could help me to find them. The documents are:

College degree
Masters degree
Birth certificate
ID
Someway to prove the ability to speak Malayan, Indonesian bahasa and jawe.
A permission to work from the Sultan
A way to prove having went to the army

Ive been trying to find this documents four weeks and just today i found your webpage, it turns out my assignment is for Monday so please let me know if you can help me in anyway.


Greetings

+++++

Right... You want all those documents for a university assignment.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island