Brunei Road Scene 1930s


I was doing a bit of research on Brunei stamps and Brunei postal services by reading a book entitled 'The Postal History of British Borneo'. It's quite a useful book if you are interested in the history of the postal services.

There were a number of photographs in that book. However one intrigued me. It is a scene of Brunei in 1930s but I cannot quite place this particular scene. My best guess would be Jalan Sultan but it does not seemed so right. Any thoughts out there?

Comments

Socializer said…
Theres a good chance that this could be in Kuala Belait. But then again that first building on the right is making me alil' bit unsure...
Anonymous said…
kuching post offfice

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island