Away

For those suddenly addicted to the Daily BR and find it not updated and wondering why - I am currently away to a Middle East country (starts with a Q) on government business and will try to update this blog whenever I have the time. The last time - that was way back in April last year - I become a travel blog, someone wrote that I should not be showing photographs of places I have been because it might be miscontrued that I am having a holiday instead of working. So I won't be doing travel blogs no matter how exciting the country that I am visiting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What if a part of the work/course abroad is being brought on a sightseeing tour? Can we not show photos from that? =/

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island