Our Young Ruler

I am starting my two week leave (my very first double digit leave in about 5 years, would you believe) from today. But today is also my son's birthday party, so I don't really have much time to update this blogsite from today onwards. Technically I have plenty of time but I rather spend it catching up at the museum and searching for hidden treasures at the tamu and elsewhere.

I did a little bit of spring cleaning last night and I found this photo on a Brunei Times supplement sometime last year or the year before. You would not believe that this cheeky little boy is now our beloved ruler. I thought this photograph is rather cute. It is actually much bigger than this on BT's supplement last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island