National Car Workshop?

It's only three days into my mandatory leave and I am trying to get rid of all the stresses of my life. So, I am not into anything serious, no siree... Not even on the blog. Today is the not so serious stuff. I have time to go through my photographs collection - about 22 CDs full of old black and white Brunei photographs from a friend of mine who burned them from ... let's just say somewhere ... in the government.

I found this intriguing photograph of a workshop in Seria, photo taken around 1950s. My university lecturer would say look at this photograph and what does it tell you? Lots of things. For instance why would a workshop like this be allowed to call itself the National Workshop? Seria only had 3 digit telephone numbers?! Lots of other things in that photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island