Victim of hit and run

Assalamualaikum Mr. BR,

This is a tough email for me to write...

Anyway, you must have read or listen to the news, a 41 yr old man was killed in a fatal road accident this morning, 10 Feb 2006. That man was attending to a flat tyre at the highway when he was hit by a pick-up truck driven by a foreign national. That man was Allahyarham Haji Hussin bin Haji Mustapa, he was my brother-in-law, i.e. my sister's husband...whom I loved like my very own brother....

It was in fact a very tragic accident, he succumbed to his injuries and died on the spot... and dengan takdir Allah, his wife was also going through the same road while on her way to send her son to Maktab Duli and taking her daughter to RIPAS for an appointment. While driving by, she caught a glimpse of the car and said to her children.."Macam kereta babah mu lai..." Having passed the spot, she made her way back to the spot and tried calling her husband's mobile phone...which went unanswered... and when she reached the spot she saw a body lying motionless on the road... and her worst fear was confirmed.. it was her husband..

Mr BR, i can still hear her shaken voice when she told us her husband had an accident..and I receive another phone call after that telling me my Abang Haji Hussin has passed away...We went to the hospital and I saw my sister who was heavily pregnant with blood all over her blouse..It all felt like a dream to me.. a nightmare...

Mr BR, he was such a nice man, a very loving father and a very generous person...he was one of the kindest man I have ever known....I have grown to love him so much like my own brother...It's 3.30 am, 11/2/2007 and I still couldnt sleep... I can still see his face, his smile.... terbayang-bayang masih.... I can still hear his voice calling me....

Mr BR, the reason I am telling you all this is hoping that you can mention him in your post and invite your many readers to recite Surah Al-Fatihah for him....

Awg Haji Hussin Haji Mustapa was survived by his wife, and his 5 children and a baby who is due to be born this April...Insya Allah...The action of the careless driver has left my sister widowed and her children orphaned

Bersama-samalah kita sedekahkan Surah Al-Fatihah dan berdoa semoga rohnya ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman...Amin..Al-Fatihah...
PS. I received this e-mail last night. I can never convey the same words as emotionally as the writer. I let his words speak for themselves. Al-Fatihah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Innalillah hiwainnaillaihiraaji'uun..
Condolences to the family. I nearly cried reading it.. ='( Al-fatihah.
Anonymous said…
Innalilah hi wainnaillaihiaaji'uun.Al-Fatihah.
-Najihah
Anonymous said…
Innalillah hiwainnaillaihiraaji'uun.
Al-Fatihah.
Condolence to the family.

I am urging the relevant ministry/ies to look into installing cameras along our highways, as well as emergency phones.

Irresponsible people need to take accountaility; while as responsile rakyats and the government we should initiate responsible actions.

This could happen to anyone, including myself. Nauzubillah.
Vixennova said…
Innalillahi wainnaillaihiraaji'uun.
Al-fatihah and condolences to the family.

I heard about this tragic news yesterday.

The story conveyed here is so touching, it left me in tears. My heart goes to the wife and children. May life be kind to them. They will be in my prayers.

Ya allah murahkan lah rezeki & semoga keluarganya dikuatkan iman...

Bless.
Anonymous said…
Inna lillahi wainnaillaihi raaji'uun.

daripada Allah kitani datang dan kapada Allah kitani akan kembali.

Alhamdullillah, di lihat dari reaksi kpd berita di atas, orang kitani tetap berpegang teguh kpd syariat Islam dalam menghadapinya.

Dalam akhbar semasa, melalui surat pembaca, orang kitani selalu di kritik dan di persalahkan sebagai penyebab kemalangan jaraya. konon nya orang kitani tidak mematuhi undang undang jaraya dan juga kurang cekap memandu etc etc..

Tahukan kitani siapa sebenarnya pemandu pemandu di jaraya kitani? selain daripada kitani? dari mana diurang mendapat lisen memandu? etc etc

Dari segi keselamatan jaraya, kita perlu meningkatkan kesedaran pengguna.

Semasa memandu di highway, pemandu akan mengalami 'mirage effect', dan pemandu akan 'mengikut' kenderaan yang di hadapan mereka sebagai panduhala.... tanpa menyedari yang kenderaan di hadapan berhenti...

Kita sebaiknya mengambil langkah keselamatan yang sesuai dalam keadaan begini.

Pihak yang berkenaan diharap akan dapat memberi garipandu keselamatan bagi semua pengguna lebuhraya.

Wassalam
Anonymous said…
I cried after reading the post. I was actually in the mids of the long traffic jam yesterday but took the short cut to avoid the heavy traffic.

Inalillahi Wa Innalilahi Rajiun.

To the family, be strong, semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat kepada Allahyarham. Amin...
Anonymous said…
If you wish to see his picture, click here.

http://abdillah688.multiply.com/journal/item/44?mark_read=abdillah688:journal:44&replies_read=4
Anonymous said…
Innalillahi Wainnailaihiraajiuun.

Semoga Allahyarham dicucuri rahmat dan dimasukkan kedalam golongan hambaNya yang diberi keampunan dan yang salihin.

My deepest condolence to the wife and 5 children. May Allah give the family strength and iman to face this. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Al- Fatihah.
FlyBoy said…
Innalillah hiwainnaillaihiraaji'uun.

Allah Azza Wa Jalla says:

Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Who say: when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah we belong and to Him is our return." They are those on whom (descend) blessings from their Lord and Mercy and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Qur'an 154-156.
Anonymous said…
My condolence goes to the bereaved family and may Allah gives his blessings to roh Allahyarham and dikumpulkan dengan orang-orang yang beriman, amin. To the wife, be patience and I know you have the biggest challenges ahead of you in bringing up your children alone, BUT I always believe that whatever God takes from us, will be replaced as long as kitani redha dengan ketentuanNya, insya'Allah.
m o g L i e said…
al fatihah to late Hj Hussin ...

there's certainly reasons for the shortcomings which are beyond our comprehension ... but to the family .. be strong willed for God is so full of forgiveness ...
Anonymous said…
Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya dan ditempatkan bersama orang2 yang soleh.

To the hit-and-runner, di dunia kamu selamat, but di akhirat belum tantu. Semoga Allah membuka hatimu.
DC said…
My sincerest condolences to the family. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat kepada Allahyarham. Amin...
Anonymous said…
My condolences to the family of the late Haji Hussin.

Al-fatihah...

I am really saddened by this news, especially since its the second time this week I have heard of a hit and run. The first time was last week. My husband attended the funeral of my late father in laws best friend. He was also in a hit and run while he was walking to the masjid . These hit and run drivers should at least step up and say sorry to the victims family. How cruel and heartless for them not to do so...
Anonymous said…
Innalillah hiwainnaillaihiraaji'uun... my deepest condolonces to the family
Anonymous said…
Inalillah wainalillahirajium..Minta maaf psl klambatan mmbgtau biskita smua prkara..Sbnarnya bukan lori tu mmlanggar "abang" atu..Sebenarnya..Ada kereta lain dari belakang melanggar "abang" ane..Ku tahu dri saksi sbenar plg..Menurut saksi lori tu bergesel dengan sebahagian drpd badan "abang" atu den kereta dari belakang yang sebenarnya mrempuh seluruh badan "abang" atu..
-Bersambung-

Popular posts from this blog

Brunei Royal Wedding 2015: Profile of Royal Bride Dayangku Raabi'atul Adawiyyah

Family Titles in Brunei

Pulau Cermin - Brunei's Historic Island