Relationship with Computers
You know it is time to reassess your relationship with your computer when....
- You wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
- You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free internet access.
- You laugh at people with 28.8 modems.
- You start using smileys :-) in your snail mail.
- You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
- You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a computer.
- When your email box shows "no new messages" and you feel really depressed.
- You don't know the gender of your three closest friends because they have nondescript screen name and you never bothered to ask.
- You move into a new house and you decide to "Netscape" before you landscape.
- Your family always knows where you are.
- In real life conversations, you don't laugh, you just say "LOL,LOL".
- After reading this message, you immediately forward it to a friend!
Journey into Golfaholicland - Played night golf for the first time at the Empire on Wednesday. Apart from one hole completely koyak and failure to get pass the ravine on Hole #6, the rest was alright. Even managed to get an honour for one of the holes. One of our flight had a Nike Sasquatch and we all tried it out. It was fantastic and much better than my Taylormade R7 Quad. If anyone out there is interested in a secondhand R7 Quad - let me know. The Sasquatch will be a great replacement. Today will be trying out the RBGCC for the first time. Everybody I mentioned always talk about how many balls I will lose. I lost 2 during the night golf at the Empire. I will let you know how many I have lost after the game.